2010年10月2日 星期六

J.F.C.T

9/24-9/26
  I attended a team to be a leader to take care of our junior classmates. In these three days,Although I felt totally exhausted,it was worth while to attend.I have learned some experience form that.The most happiest things was that I made a lot of friends.I'm so glad to meet them.They let me feel sweet and warm.

  I think we should attend every different kind of activities.It will help us to know others information that we didnt know before.Most important is thae we should make more chance to contact with people.It will broaden our's view and opinion.

J.F.C.T is so amazing!I love them so much!

2 則留言:

  1. Hi, Ashley:
    I would like to remind you that you should change your 'time zone' to the correct one -- 'GMT+08:00'. Otherwise, it will always show the incorrect time.

    I am glad that the three-day J.F.C.T. welcome party for freshmen was successful. I noticed that all sophomores and juniors who got involved in J.F.C.T. had practiced and rehearsed a lot before the party began. I am glad also that you made many new friends because of J.F.C.T., which will be part of your pleasant memory of university life.

    回覆刪除
  2. Don˙t forget our lose weight program

    回覆刪除