2010年10月2日 星期六

43kg!!!!

9/30
In that day, my friends called me for going to swimming with them. I say yes without hesitation. The reason was that I wanted to lose my weight also train my body figure. Although I feel embarressed of wearing the swimming suit in front of the other people and I thought that the other people would laugh at my figure, I still go there.Finally,my friends not only did not laugh at my figure but also teach me how to swimming. That was the first time I went to swim with my friends in my university life. I felt so tired but so happy in that day.

1 則留言:

  1. Hi, Ashley:
    You are only 43 kilograms or it is your ideal weight? I don't think you have to lose your weight. However, I do suggest that you should do exercises no matter whether you would like to lose your weight or not. Keeping a regular habit of doing exercises will finally make you fit.

    回覆刪除